I want each woman who experiences nausea and vomiting in pregnancy (NVP), ranging from mild morning sickness to severe Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), to be treated with dignity and to receive the best medical treatment.
If I had the knowledge of a pharmacist when I had HG, I would have received far better care! I dream of the day we have a strong understanding of the causes, clinically proven treatments and agreement in the medical community on the best course of action. As we make our way to that time, I am here to share my knowledge so you can have the healthiest pregnancy possible.
Patients, contact me to:
* Answer medication questions and make medication recommendations
* Have your pharmacogenetic test done, to determine if you are taking the right drug and dose for your body
* Contact your doctor’s office or hospital to ensure they have up to date information on Hyperemesis Gravidarum
* Work with your insurance company to determine cost saving alternatives or fight for denied prescriptions and services
* Suggest non-medication alternative treatments to support your mental and physical health
Providers, contact me to:
* Partner with me to offer pharmaogenetic medication recommendations
* Offer training on treatments following the HER Foundation algorithm
* Bring Posters and Supplies to your office
Go to my Shop to buy your loved one a Survival Kit or download music that works on theta-waves with subliminal messages. See my Additional Advice with links to support groups and survivor stories.
Download my Preparedness Checklist for free Now!
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (702) 800-0930 with questions or for support.