Our Pregnancy Care Package is designed to ease the pregnancy of the nauseous mom-to-be. Each box includes a Methyl Factors vitamin B combination drops, “Happy Belly” herbal tea, essential oil roller ball, Preggie Pop Drops and a relaxation bag which includes a silky eye mask, ear plugs and nausea relief stress wrist bands.
What is included:
– Methyl Factors dietary supplement: Methyl drops from Neutra BioGenesis will give your body the active (methylated) forms of Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), B9 (folate) and B12 (cyanocobalamin)
– Relaxation kit: includes ear plugs, sleeping eye mask and pressure point wrist band for when you want to rest
– “Happy Belly” herbal tea: includes 3 servings of raspberry leaf, ginger root, lemon balm, peppermint, spearmint and stevia leaf. All ingredients are locally produced in Las Vegas, Nevada, by “Tea or Tisane”
– Essential Oil Roller Ball: proprietary blend of ingredients to relieve the stomach in an easy to use roller ball. Oil blend includes tangerine peel, rosemary leaf, geranium plant, juniper berry, cilantro herb and ginger root in a coconut carrier oil.
– Preggie Pop Drops: each box includes 12 natural lozenges of sour lemon, sour tangerine, sour raspberry and green apple. Manufactured by Three Lollies, LLC, in West Hills, CA
Bonus #1: Let us know if you intend on breastfeeding, and we’ll include a serving of “Mother’s Milk” herbal lactation tea from Tea or Tisane. “Mother’s Milk” includes lemon balm, oat straw, marshmallow leaf, rose blossom, fennel apricot, blessed thistle, fenugreek and stevia leaf all locally grown in Las Vegas, NV.
Bonus #2: Calming music with subliminal messages. Just go to www.hgpharmacist.com for your free music download. Discount code included.
Free 1st class shipping within the United States. International shipping available for an additional charge.
*Products included are considered generally safe in pregnancy. Please check with your doctor before ingesting any products while pregnant. Use all products as directed by manufacturer.
Thank you for your purchase! We donate a percentage of each box to the HER Foundation, www.hyperemesis.org, to support research and awareness of hyperemesis gravidarum.